Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things that go cake inspiration, clients party!

Hi, everyone today I wanted to share a photo of a cake one of my wonderful customers made for her son's 3rd birthday party.The theme was "Things that go". She did an amazing job with the cake as well as the cupcakes, and she used my cupcake toppers from cars and trucks theme to decorate the cupcake tower.

Head over to her blog Kat's Cakes and check out other fantastic cake creations she made, and
if you are lucky to be in Australia she my even make a cake for you!



Thank you Kat for sharing the beautiful photo with me!
Agnes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on client’s party. It’s my office outdoor event early next mid-month and my boss has asked me to arrange it. In search of amazing corporate event venues San Francisco and have shortlisted few already. Planning to book one soon.

    ReplyDelete